torsdag 15. november 2012

En visuell fremstilling av et ordtak/utsagn (Photoshop)



I knew at first i wanted to use something that Steven Hawking has said, and from Steven Hawking i got the idea of using space as the main background for my picture because of  Stevens work with astrologie  and his theory of black holes. I choose the quote “ Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change “ which I like to refer to as the same theory as apex predators the strongest survive and that theory has been tested over thousands of years. the picture of space in the background I choose because of its enormous size which means greater quality  when making it smaller. I didn’t like the contras in the picture so I made little adjustments in the contras settings and ambiance .
The kitten came to me as a kind of fill in the picture and I made it fade out into the space to not make it stand out as much. the laser beams and explosion came as a joke in the picture and the explosion  I might refer to super nova a star exploding, Which I once again refer to Steven and connects to his quote. My first design which I didn’t use for this project.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar